don't misunderstand me

20.5.09

Frustrated

I have a big headache. There's too many thing going on in my mind at the moment right now that it would explode any moment. First there is National Service, second is a bigger problem, screwed up & fucked up life.

Glancing through my MSN contact list, I could quickly spot at least 4 people with depressing messages and at least 2 more with not so optimistic ones. This worries me.

I have many questions to ask them. But once I start to open my mouth or rather start flexing my fingers on the keyboard to shoot questions, they would start saying; "Why don't you mind your own business?" Maybe not that rudely, but they wouldn't answer back or simply give me a single word answer; "OK"

This is quite annoying to me. For me, to ask about someone, it means that I'm concerned about their well being and their problems. Yet, I'm the kind of the guy who gets misunderstood all the time.

好烦啊! This is frustrating.

So as a friend should I:
a) leave them alone for them to cool down and think for themselves
b) act if nothing has happened although you know that something has happened
c) Force my way through

Option C seems to be my method of choice, but it's many years of friendship that I'm gambling on. Yet Option B is totally unforgiving.

I shall stick to option A for now.

No comments: