don't misunderstand me

31.8.08

Help.

I have fallen.

Time and times again.

This is endless.


Actual stuffs now.
Many times I have fallen down. But I had learnt to pick myself up. Sometimes, it's via the easy way, but usually it's the hard way.

That kept me thinking. Why couldn't I always learn it the easy way?

When I was young.
When I fall down: Cry.
Up to primary four also cry. Bloody teacher who pick on me made me cry. Many thanks to my fellow classmate who helped me block that guy.

When I got older
When I fall down: emo
Maybe not everybody has noticed. But usually I keep quiet all the time. Although I'm the type who doesn't talk much, but when the conversation is on a favourable topic of mine, I can't stop talking.

But when I got really hurt or what, I just become very withdrawn and sulking.

At times I do get hurt, At times I do get lonely, At times I know I'm not welcomed, at times I know I very kay kiang. But not everybody is perfect.

Maybe it's due to my reaction. Couldn't I take setbacks more maturely?

All I know that I have to keep walking. The answer would appear right in front of me.

No comments: